Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Low Hollow Trail - (MTB)  (Read 1565 times)

Cliftyman

• KY Junkie
  • Enjoying my little wide world
Low Hollow Trail - (MTB)
« on: June 22, 2018, 11:31:29 AM »

Actually ShifuCareaga I was gonna PM you but I'll just add it here:

Low Hollow trail at Weldon Peete Park:
Located on the Barren River practically in downtown Bowling Green is a hidden gem.  2 miles of mountain bike trail suited for beginners and intermediate bikers alike.  The SouthWestern KY chapter of the MBA has spent years perfecting this trail, adding jumps, technical elements, rolling wooden bridges... this is true singletrack within driving distance during you lunchtime hour.  I've been biking for 3 years now and I like to do this when trail conditions and temperature allow twice during my lunch hour.

Great workout, great way to get outside and do something adventurous.  Bonus is the history alongside the river at one point of the trail (BGMU water intake and the old civil-war era impoundment on Barren River).

..... That's the official spill if you want to add it to your site... unofficial one is if anyone on the site is interested in trying it out I'd be glad to "guide" you.  Just PM me!
erchomai kurios lesous...

ShifuCareaga

• Thru Hiker
Re: Low Hollow Trail - (MTB)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 12:42:25 AM »

Actually ShifuCareaga I was gonna PM you but I'll just add it here:

Low Hollow trail at Weldon Peete Park:
Located on the Barren River practically in downtown Bowling Green is a hidden gem.  2 miles of mountain bike trail suited for beginners and intermediate bikers alike.  The SouthWestern KY chapter of the MBA has spent years perfecting this trail, adding jumps, technical elements, rolling wooden bridges... this is true singletrack within driving distance during you lunchtime hour.  I've been biking for 3 years now and I like to do this when trail conditions and temperature allow twice during my lunch hour.

Great workout, great way to get outside and do something adventurous.  Bonus is the history alongside the river at one point of the trail (BGMU water intake and the old civil-war era impoundment on Barren River).

..... That's the official spill if you want to add it to your site... unofficial one is if anyone on the site is interested in trying it out I'd be glad to "guide" you.  Just PM me!

can you pm me all the decimal GPS and any links.  Also I cna create a ? informational with all the most important MTB links....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Privacy Policy