Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41
I found Red Byrd Arch last weekend via the Douglas trail and crossing the Red at the "confluence". Once I crossed the Red, I couldn't find any trail and I just made my way following animal trails close to the Red, and bushwhacking thru Rhodos following GPS coordinates to Red Byrd Arch.

It's was a beautiful day...

Read More

1 Comment
Take the journey out to Old LAnding Ridge Rd from Irvine. Then backtrack slightly and head towards Spencer Ridge Rd on your way towards Booneville. There's a junction I have added to the Hidden Map (hiddendestinationsky.com) in a little seen place called Ida May, KY. From there you can wind your way ...

Read More

0 Comments
Haven't been able to make it down much this year, but I don't want to miss the foliage this year like I did last year. I've tried to get a grasp of how things look down there via social media, but it's tough to tell. So I shall leave it to the resident experts....

How's it looking? I'm hoping for ...

Read More

6 Comments

From CentralKY Backpackers

Explore Carter Caves And Backcountry Camp
Tell a friend Share
Friday, October 13, 2017 7:00 PM
to Sunday, October 15, 2017, 5:00 PM

Carter Caves State Park
344 Caveland Drive, Olive Hill, KY (map)

To replace Myles's trip to the Gorge, I'm going with my original plan to exp

Read More

0 Comments
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Search-for-missing-hiker-in-the-Red-River-Gorge-450200793.html

Excerpt from the article:

Officials now confirm they have found the body of a missing hiker in the Red River Gorge.

Crews found the body just before 10:00 a.m. Tuesday. Search crews from several counties spe

Read More

4 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41

Privacy Policy