Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 41

Well here we are, rapidly approaching year 5 of the project. Started in 2014. And still finding a new falls, that is worthy of mention. On the way to photograph Glen Eden Falls, which was DEFINITELY worth a visit. The new one is on the Blankey Branch, it is a 2 tier falls, and I thought it was gorge

Read More

0 Comments

Who else was at the Gorge for that storm last night?!!! Wow, that was a lot of rain and some crazy winds.

Some people would be reasonable and go home on Saturday evening, but noooo, not me. I had a change to test a new tarp configuration and my making a fire with wet wood skills. 8)

Great time. An

Read More

3 Comments

Hello friends,

I come to you all today seeking help in a passion project. I am a lifelong resident of central Kentucky. For years I've lamented that I had to drive 2+ hours to reach the many destinations we all hold dear - Red River Gorge, Big South Fork, Land Between the Lakes, etc. I've wondered t

Read More

42 Comments
The subject is a bit misleading, intentionally. I am looking to see if anyone knows whether you can make a direct connection from the amazing overlook north of Cloudsplitter as recently featured (by me) in the "Where in the Red?" thread to Cloudsplitter along the ridge in between. It almost looks do-...

Read More

12 Comments
Four sentenced for graffiti on national forest

WINCHESTER, Ky., Nov. 14, 2017 Four individuals were sentenced recently in U.S. District Court in London, Ky., after vandalizing recreation areas in the Daniel Boone National Forest.

Graffiti was found spray painted extensively at three locations on the ...

Read More

1 Comment
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 41

Privacy Policy