Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 11:40:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Bazinga

October 12, 2019, 07:24:47 AM
YAY!! Cooler Weather has Finally Arrived!!!  ;D

ShifuCareaga

January 02, 2019, 11:28:09 AM
tick warning. My kids picked up ticks WAYY out of season at BSF and Marrowbone, so check yourselves...

ShifuCareaga

August 30, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
Went on a site survey; got destroyed by chiggers n ticks more than I ever have on any single hike. Land owners were clear cutters. Awful.

Bazinga

May 18, 2018, 09:08:29 PM
This old lady is officially on Vacation!!  Rented a cabin in BSF next week. :)

ShifuCareaga

April 29, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
The red was looking great yesterday. Wish I had time to go to Muir today.

Show 50 latest
33 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: remaining on Bucketlist  (Read 1067 times)

ShifuCareaga

• Thru Hiker
remaining on Bucketlist
« on: January 22, 2018, 02:31:33 PM »

So I know people have been following with RAPT attention my project (j/k) but I thought I'd share what remains so that people can maybe decide if they want to go on anything or in any other way have a comment. I really, really want to finish this list this year so I can get back to going wherever I like. Anyhow, here it is...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LQ66DN-lzrnHvJj6wm83uUE7Dv3f-ivSryK3x7VKKk4/edit?usp=sharing
it'll shrink as I remove items. But believe it or not often I go out and see 5 or 6 places (like last Saturday) and only get to remove a single item, for various reasons I won't bother you about.

Anyhow, I have a possible line on a publisher as well, so will let you know more as that side develops. Although if anyone knows a publisher and wants to "hook me up" please send me a PM, I'm always open to various publishers.

This book (probably now several books due to too many photos) will be as much for you guys as the general public.  I'd like to pre-thank all the people that help me out when I get lost lol. Bare with me for another year.  Also, help me photo a KY bear (or cougar!!). 
I definitely am super inspired by all your photos to go out.

If you are interested in a single photo opportunity for the book towards the end of the year I'll put out a list of the photos I think are weaker in my huge catalog and you let me know if you want to be a named photographer in the book for that shot, and we'll see if we can get you in there.  It isn't all about me, after all.  I'll have these photos for a lifetime (or as long as the cloud exists), so it's about having the best representation of the state as I can muster.

Anyhow, ja nai

onemansadventure

• Day Hiker
Re: remaining on Bucketlist
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 11:26:35 PM »

Lots of good ones on that list.  FYI, Daniel Boone Cave Falls is very confirmed and unique. 

ShifuCareaga

• Thru Hiker
Re: remaining on Bucketlist
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 12:25:03 AM »

HEY! One of my favorite photographers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Privacy Policy